Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Water and Reunion Fun


We spent a lot of time playing in the water. Most of the time it was just Rhone and Olin in Nana's backyard, but Rhone is naked in most of those pictures. So instead here are a few from the water park in Pocatello and some from our little family reunion. It was so fun to see cousins I haven't seen in years. The dynamics are so different now that most of us are married with kiddos.

I love how Rhone is squirting this stranger.

Olin had this look of delight on his face the WHOLE time. He loved it! And in case you are wondering, Brock did indeed have the best farmer's tan.

That Idaho weather was a little cold for Rhone. He spent a lot of time snuggled up getting warm in his towel.
My mom and I got this clown cut out and all the little kiddos got to throw sponges at their grandpas. I love how you can see all the kids excitedly waiting in line
/
Rhone getting ready to hit Papa!

Somewhere way back in that mass of little kids is Grandma and Grandpa Rose. They are with most of their great grand kids.

2 comments:

Christensen family said...

Looks like a lot of fun

Kristanne C. Willden said...

Cute pictures. Olin certainly seems to be enjoying the water. Love Brock's tan. I bet it is cold for Rhone. I'm glad the kids had a great time with the clown. We have enjoyed that quite a few times, for such a cheap piece of wood. It was in our shed when we moved in.