Thursday, July 21, 2011

Outdoors with Dad


Ben was only able to spend a few days with us in Idaho. So we tried to cram a few fun activities in before he left. We did two of our favorite things- shooting traps and a 4-wheeler ride. This canyon is just a few miles from my parents house. The trail is hardly ever ridden. It's such a nice slow paced ride. While Ben was home we also finished getting things set up for a shop. It is finally up. We are excited to have a place to park the GTO along with a few other things we have in Idaho. Plus I am sure we will find more things to put in it. Speaking of the GTO we took a few family pictures on our property with it too.





Ben was the best shooter of the day.


Nana and Olin with the hayfield behind them.

Isn't this view amazing?!

2 comments:

Christensen family said...

Yes that view is amazing. I love it. You guys are so lucky.

Amanda said...

Thanks for all your awesome pics, M. I just can't get over how much a man's man little Rhone is.