Thursday, July 21, 2011

Father's Day

Father's Day was pretty low key this year. Before we headed out west Ben opened a few gifts. Rhone loved the remote control motor cycles that he gave Ben. They drive them until their little batteries die. On actual Father's Day we were in Idaho. My mom's family celebrated with us. Unfortunately I had caught Ben's stomach flu, so I didn't do much to make the day special for Ben. We sure do love our Dads and are so grateful for all their love and support.


Rhone and Ben driving the motorcycles

Ben getting to open his main present.

It's a set of tools for the shop in Idaho. We let him open it a few days early so he could use them on the GTO.

Rhone helping Papa open his present.

Rhone and Ben on Father's Day morning.

My mom's family were camping Father's Day weekend. Rhone went and visited everyone while I stayed home sick. He loved all the attention and jumping on the air mattress with his cousins.

What a great Dad! He even lets Rhone help cut his hair.

1 comments:

Christensen family said...

My boys love those little cars as well. I am sorry you got sick that for sure is no fun. I love that Ben lets Rhone cut his hair.