Monday, February 28, 2011

we partied in Idaho

We did celebrate a lot of things while we were in Idaho, but it didn't really feel like a party since
Rhone and I (and Papa too) spent 2 weeks of our visit sick. A lot of our plans got canceled, but we still made the best of the visit. Next year I think we'll skip the winter month visit.

We had a birthday party for Rhone with my family. We had to cancel our super bowl party because we were sick, but Nana, Papa, Rhone and I still watched the game. We celebrated Ground Hog Day, and Valentines. Thanks so much for all the gifts and fun times!


Look how good at blowing he is!
Rhone's "Toothless" cake from How to Train Your Dragon.


Opening his present from Olin.
Rhone shooting his hunting nerf gun (it has a bolt action) from Nana and Papa. I remember being in that same spot as Rhone while I learned how to shoot a gun.

Super Bowl snacks with Papa

Super Bowl entertainment with Nana

Rhone's ground hog that we made with bendaroos. He pops his head up out of the ground
Making Valentine Cards to send to Dad and our family

Olin and Rhone with their new dish sets from Nana and Papa. What a great Valentine gift. Olin definitely wanted Rhone's dragons over Woody and Buzz that day.

3 comments:

Kristanne said...

love the pictures of the kids. I am sure he loves coming home, and I know Char love having you here. You are right you should cancel the winter month trip and come at CHRISTMAS INSTEAD!!!

Angela said...

Two years already! That's crazy!! Happy B-Day Rhone!!

Christensen family said...

Wow I cant believe he's two already.