Friday, February 25, 2011

a mini reunion

It's not often that Ben's family gets together. In fact, I don't think everyone has been together since Ben and I got married. So we grabbed the chance to visit with 2 of Ben's sisters, his brother, and parents while we were in Idaho. We had a busy couple of days. It's fun to see cousins play together and to see how the activities have changed with more kids in the family. Thanks for hosting Erich and Kara! Here are a few of the things we did.

Grandmommy and Grandad with some of the grandkids. As you can see, Rhone did NOT want his picture taken.

We met little miss McKinley.

Rhone with his cousins, Liesel, Isaac and Jacob. Gotta love the CHEESE!

Rhone got a cake and presents to celebrate his birthday. (Yes most of them did fit into the suitcase).

We painted pottery.

We bounced the night away at Hop 2 It.

2 comments:

Kristanne said...

Fun. I love the cheesy picture.

Christensen family said...

It is always so nice to visit with family.