We spent a week without Ben. Rhone and I got to shovel out from fresh batch of snow. When Ben got home we tried to make up for lost time and do some fun things together. We took Rhone bowling for the first time. It worked out nice that it wasn't too busy. We had a lot of fun even though Rhone with 6 lb ball is a little dangerous.
Since Ben got Monday off for MLK day we decided to take a little trip to the Brandywine Valley. It is so beautiful there. We spent most of our time at the Delaware Museum of Natural History. They had a lot of great hands on activities for the kids too. The dinosaurs were definitely Rhone's favorite. We were looking for someplace to get lunch and I told Ben that we should try and find something local. We sure did. It's a place called Jimmy John's Pipin Hot Sandwiches (not the chain) in PA. It was a really busy "frankfurter" place. They had the best shakes and onion rings. Rhone loved watching the trains and even made a new friend.
5 comments:
Kids with bowling balls can be a little scary. He looks like he's having fun though. I love the look on his face.
Anthropology is always overpriced, but I love that store. I never buy anything in the way of clothes but I love looking. Love the pictures.
I can't believe you shoveled a pile of snow for your kid to slide down. you are truly an awesome mom! I would probably start a hill like that, but never get it as big as yours :) Looks like a ton of fun, Rhone is a lucky boy to have such rad parents!
Can't believe he is two! What a fun age, and so much fun as a parent to experience childhood again through them!
Your guys always do such fun things. I love the one's playing in the snow.
Post a Comment