We celebrated my birthday last week. Ben was sweet and took leave, ensuring that he would be on this continent and even in our house. My boys did a great job of making sure I had a special day. I had fresh baked cinnamon rolls for breakfast, we did a little shopping at the outlets, then I met up with some of the girls from the squadron for a manicure and pedicure. I came home to buffalo wild wings, a Colts game, and a German chocolate cake from the Frankfurt bakery. Thanks to everyone for all the gifts and sweet birthday wishes.
My favorite birthday gift was hearing Rhone say, "hap birday mum" again and again.
8 comments:
That is so funny that he didn't look at Santa, way to cope with creepy fake Santa Rhone! I am glad that you had a good Birthday! I want warm cinnamon rolls on my b-day!
Kaleigh still won't look at Santa. I did manage to get her to sit on his lap though. I'm glad you had a good birthday. We're sure going to miss you for Christmas. Love ya:)
YUM!!!!!!!! Those cinnamon rolls look amazing! Do you have the recipe?? Glad you had a great birthday!
I love cinnamon rolls your so lucky. I hope you had a wonderful day. I love all the things you guys have been up to.
Sounds like you had a great birthday. I am so glad. I love the pictures of Rhone and You. Glad you keep posting so we can keep up, even though you're still too far away!!
Meagan, you are the woman! When I think about being lazy, I'll see your blog, and all of the stuff you do with Rhone, and I'll shape up for a bit! I'm seriously impressed with you.- bobbi
Those cinnamon rolls look PERFECT. That's going to be our Christmas morning breakfast :)
Y'all's Christmas card picture was awesome ... D and I both liked it!
It was SO FUN chatting the other day -- thanks for calling! ;-)
Happy Birthday! I kind of like that you're six months ahead of me that way I can talk to an expert :)
Post a Comment