Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Prep

Our last few days before Christmas sure did feel busy. Ben worked really long hours and I got really sick. Rhone and I still managed to find time for last minute Christmas activities and candy making.

We assembled a ginger bread house. Ben was even home for this one.



We finally got enough snow to play in. I pulled Rhone up and down the sidewalk on our yard sale toboggan.

We had our friends over to make ice cream cone Christmas trees. It was the perfect length and difficulty for little boys. It's definitely a keeper.

This picture is random, but Rhone took it all by himself so I thought I'd throw it in. I'm opening the huge box of gifts my mom sent.

Rhone working on his Santa letter. The lucky little guy got everything he asked for and more!

Mailing the letter to Santa in the Macy's make a wish box.


Hanging Rhone's painted ornament on the tree. We dropped acrylic paint into clear bulbs and shook it up. There was hardly any mess and lots of fun.

Rhone colored a nativity set made out of toilet paper rolls

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I just can't get over how much you do with Rhone. He is such a capable little boy -- I think it's because you treat him like a little man, and allow him to learn by using his hands! You're so creative.

Darren and Stephanie said...

You have such cute crafts that you do! I love the lingerie in the background at Macy's also ;-)