We love our daddy. We love it even more when he is home with us. After Ben got back from his last trip we spent a day in Baltimore at the National Aquarium. We have also spent a LOT of time working on yard. We went to a local nusery and bought 2 discount "blocks" of plants (you know how I love getting a great deal). It took us 2 truckloads full to get almost everything home (we left a few things behind). We aren't sure what a lot of things are since there was no tags, but we've been planting what we like and we're looking forward to the added privacy. Maybe someday we'll have "finished" pictures for you.
Saturday, November 20, 2010
The National Aquarium + stuff
Posted by meagan at 1:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Looks like you guys have lots of fun when everyone is around. You can also come do my yard. I always love the projects you guys do.
I love all the pictures, but your right tyson is super cute. And your such a great Mom you do all sorts of festive things with rhone! Isn't it great when the hubbies are around..it makes life so much better!
I can say one nice thing about Utah snow, is no more yard work!!! I love Rhone's Turkeys. He is such a cute little boy. Can't believe he will be two soon.
You always have such cute crafts for Rhone.
Post a Comment