Here are a few of our other favorite pictures from Idaho and the proofs from our family pictures. The photographer was Lynn Shinney one of my Dad's friends from high school. The photos where taken right by my parents house. I love these mountains and am dreaming of the time I can see them everyday.
My whole family
Everyone again. It's tough getting pictures with 2 little boys.
Our family
Brock's family (Olin was much more cooperative than Rhone)
Rhone (almost 2, he's 21 months)
The cousins, there will be lots of trouble, I am sure of it.
My parents
3 comments:
I think I need some of that cake!!! YUMMY!!! I love your family picture I love the one were Rhone is pulling the two of you in the wagon.
I love that you take Rhone everywhere with you. He's out in the cold, in the heat, in the boat, on the four wheeler, hunting....everything! You are an awesome mom.
What great pictures!! I like the wagon one too.
Post a Comment