Friday, October 29, 2010

Pumpkin pictures

I can't believe it has been a whole month since I posted. We had an amazing trip to Idaho. Ben left on a mission shortly after we got back. So in an attempt to catch up, I'm going to skip Idaho pictures for now and come back to them later. This way Ben can see what Rhone and I are up to without him.

We only had 1 day where we could pick our pumpkins with Ben. So we trudged the mud and rain to pick our "pump". We had warm chili and apple cider donuts afterward. It was the perfect fall evening.

Deciding if the pump is gonna make the cut.

Rhone was really more interested in finding rocks than pumpkins. He has the funniest personality.

We got together with some friends to carve our pumpkins the night before Ben left. It was so much fun having 2 little boys in the mix.

Rhone and Travis gutting a pumpkin.

My boys hard at work.

Rhone snuck into the kitchen and started carving our pumpkin with cream cheese frosting cake. It was tasty even with a few spoon gashes.

I love seeing them together, it means so much more when Ben is gone.

All lit up. Rhone's favorite thing is blowing out the candles before bed. He always says, "more hot, mum."

Rhone got to paint the pumpkin that we didn't carve. He is really into googly eyes lately.

Many more Halloween festivities coming soon!

2 comments:

Kristanne said...

Love the pictures. Looks like he is having fun with all the pumpkin and fall stuff. Can't wait for Halloween pictures!

Jake and Liz said...

You're so much more willing to clean up messes than I am. I can't wait to see what Rhone grows up to be... the next Picasso!