Last weekend we headed to the Philly zoo where we met up with Cole. It was nice to just to wander around and catch up with family. I kept commenting on how nice it was to be at a zoo with so much shade. I remember being so hot at Hogle Zoo when I was little. Plus Rhone really liked some of the animals. We didn't get to see any elephants or the girafes, but there were tons of primates, which Rhone liked.
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Philly zoo
Posted by meagan at 7:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How fun to see Cole, wish we did more often. Even to talk to him. I phone, he texts. Oh well. Guess we will get to see you soon, since you fly out soon. Can't wait.
Oh man, I bet Rhone loved the zoo!! I've almost taken my girls to zoos many times, two of the trips being canceled en route due to one or the other of my girls getting carsick and throwing up. It's still on the "to do" list. There's a tiny little over priced zoo only 10 minutes away. We might have to bite the bullet and check it out. They do give a $1 off military discount . . .
Love your new family picture (hint, hint)! I've got new ones coming also. I'll send one your way when I get them.
Post a Comment