We swam, swam, swam while we were home. It was fun to introduce Olin to the pool. He and Rhone really had a great time in there together. Oli would crawl around after Rhone and giggle like crazy when Rhone splashed. Rhone and I were also able to meet up with Ben's sister in law and her son for some swimming in Poky. It was fun to get to catch up with them too. Rhone spent plenty of time helping move the irrigation water too. The newest "water" experience for Rhone was catching his first fish.
Just for fun, here's a picture of me camping around the same age as Rhone. I think we look alike, do you?There are still plenty of Idaho pictures to come. Hopefully I'll be caught up soon!
5 comments:
Looks like he had fun. When did you go to Barkers? You should have called, the kids love that place.
That's so fun! And yes, I think Rhone looks just like you. What a cute picture of you camping! :D
I love him showing off his catch. I can't believe how much you two do look alike at he same age. I didn't even think I was you until I read it. To cute.
He and Olin look like BROTHERS! So cute! And yes, that picture of you is to DIE FOR. That's a framer if I ever saw one--must be where Rhone gets his photogenic-ness! You guys do look alike. I love the big boy clothes that you dress him in--he's a little man.
If we have a boy, I'll be doing the same!
I always love all your photos! I love that little picture of you, I definitely see a lot of you in Rhone!! So cute!
Post a Comment