Wednesday, August 11, 2010

at home

We are pretty much "at home" any place you can imagine in Idaho. There is no other place on this earth where I feel so much peace and so blessed. I love being with my family in my home. We were a busy crew while we were there. Here is one last marathon of pictures to wrap up our trip.

Nana was so thoughtful to buy Rhone some fireworks and save them until we were home (remember NO fireworks in DE). This is Rhone with his first sparkler ever.

Rhone wasn't so nervous the next time we pulled out the sparklers. However Grandma Rose looks a little nervous :)

Safe on Nana's lap watching the rest of the fireworks show.

Rhone's 1st oreo dunking experience. He's had oreos before, but never dunked. Papa was happy to teach him the ropes. There really is an oreo somewhere in that glass.

Ummm good

There was a pioneer day parade in a teeny-tiny neighboring town. Rhone got plenty of candy and the clown made this cool sword for him.

This little guy LOVES riding the 4-wheeler.

He's usually up for a little bare back riding too. Thanks to Ed for the ride!

Rhone slurping up his 1st rootbeer float. Made with tasty Sioux City Rootbeer.

The big top, came to our little town. It was quite the traveling circus. They had a lion, 2 tigers, and a trapeez and all sorts of interesting acts.

Rhone with Nana and Papa

He didn't even take his eyes off the show to eat his snow cone. I am so glad that we too him.

2 comments:

Kristanne said...

Granny says to tell you she loves the pictures. She appreciates I have a computer to see them on. She misses you! Us too.

Christensen family said...

He is so cute. I love his pj the ones with the plane and how it says co-pilot. I just love it.