This post should get me caught up before Rhone and I head to Idaho. Our schedule has been crazy the last little bit. This is how it goes: 10 days Ben gone, 12 days Ben home, 18 days Ben gone, 13 days Ben home, 17 days Meag and Rhone gone to Idaho. So when we are together we try to spend time doing fun things as a family. We celebrated Father's Day when Ben got home. We've done a little kayaking, hit some beaches, played in the pool, and worked on a few projects. Rhone turned 18 months too!
Rhone and Ben opening gifts on Dad's day. Rhone made Ben a really cute card and a luggage tag, we wanted to go useful. Ben got a flag for our house, a new watch and some other random stuff.
Rhone helping Ben put up the flag. He LOVED the drill.
Dad's day meal. Fresh tomatoes and green beans from our garden!
We kayaked on Silver Lake, which goes right through town.
We also took the kayak out on the bay. Rhone could play in sand forever.
We picked the 1st tomato from our garden.
Playing at the beach. This is the first time Rhone has ever been burried. It was pretty cute.
Can you tell what's different about these 2 pictures. My nice sunglass broke, so I picked up some cheap replacements. Yep, I agree they are pretty terrible. (Notice Rhone just wandering away in the background).
There is a little pool on base that we visit with our friends. These pictures were taken on Rhone's half birthday. He's our 18 month little guy now (that's a year and half for those of you who don't speak mommy).
Rhone usually wears a swim shirt, so this picture cracks me up. He's only in the 65% for weight now, so he's not that chubby any more.
Look at those cute little booties. Ben thinks it's funny I took this picture. I think it's cute.
I made this hooded towel for a baby shower. It wasn't much sewing and went pretty quick. I love projects like that.
8 comments:
You are so crafty! I seriously think you should start another blog and post what you make and the directions that go with it. I would totally start doing more crafty things! I love making things... especially when they turn out!
Love these pictures! Makes me want to come visit so we can play, and get the boys together (the baby boys that is). Miss you!
Looks like tons of fun. I hope you have a wonderful trip. I wish we were closer to you guys then we could have all kinds of fun.
I'm glad you keep us posted on what you do. I feel like I get a good peak at the outside world when I read your posts, its nice.
Have fun in Idaho!
Family trips are great. We just got back from the annual trip to the Unitas. We missed your family though. It just wasn't quite the same. We got in some good hiking though. And Herb even went and made it and didn't complain. It was great!
I agree with Cassi. You are constantly amazing me with all your cute crafts. I have made a hooded towel before and it did not turn out half as cute as yours. You should start another blog with directions/tutorials for a crafty-want-to-be like me. Love you Meag!
aaawww your family is so cute....i am so glad we met and that we are friends!!!
Yes, please post a how-to on the hooded towel!
Love ya!
Post a Comment