Getting to Idaho feels like a lot of work. This trip Ben was able to take us up to the airport. We did the trip without a stroller so a little extra help getting checked in was nice. Since Ben came with us, we decided to hit up the Philadelphia Please Touch Children's museum and get some cheesesteaks before our flight. We thought this would be a great way to wear Rhone out before the 5+ hour flight. It was rainy so the museum was a little crowded, but Rhone had a great time anyway. Our plan didn't work out though. Rhone didn't even close his eyes for the entire flight. He was really good, just really busy the whole time. My mom picked us up at the airport and then we spent the night so we could see Ben's mom and 2 sisters in Salt Lake. Rhone stayed up until 10:30 pm (that's 12:30 our time!) putting on a show for everyone. Grandmommy was even sweet enough to bring Rhone some toy pots and pans from Ikea. They are a big hit. It is nice to finally be enjoying life in Idaho!
We colored, stamped, read, painted, snacked, magnified, stickered, suctioned, and played until we made it to Salt Lake City.
7 comments:
Look like you guys had fun. so where is that museum? I swear I've been there.
Glad you are here too. Hope we get to see you soon.
Hey how long you going to be in idaho. If were are around we should get together.
aaawwww...how fun isn't it great traveling with the kiddos? we miss you guys and hope your all having fun...the museum looks like a lot of fun and wow the country, you really do live in the middle of no where!!! anyhow have a fun trip can't wait to hear all about it!
We're glad you're here. We sure miss you when you're gone. Hope you guys can make it up to Granny and Gramps for the wienie roast.
I had to catch up on the last few posts - I didn't realized I'd missed so much. What a fun 4th of July too! Love the cake you made! So awesome! I'm glad the flight went well and everything. Hope you're having a great time in Idaho!
So cool you are in Idaho! I love home! Hope you have a good, long trip.
Post a Comment