Our plane decided to have a major fuel leak in Spain. A 17 hour stay in Spain turned into a 3 day stay. This is my first summer trip to Spain so I finally got to spend a day on the beach there. The water was still cold but the beaches are very nice. The Spanish base had no success in fixing the plane, so we got sent to Germany to have them fix our plane. Our second day here we decided to go to Heidelberg. It was a 2 hour train ride to Heidelberg. Once there we headed up to the castle to look around.
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
European Vacation C-5 Style
Posted by Ben at 6:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks for posting the pictures Ben. I enjoyed seeing that part of the world.
I can't say I'm jealous of your crazy schedule but I sure do get filled with envy when I see blogs like this. I want to go and "hang out" at Heidelberg town square! At least you didn't have to hang out at the base the whole time. Good for you!
Meag told me about those spanish beaches. You best keep your eyes closed Ben. Hope you make it home soon.
Post a Comment