Sunday, February 21, 2010

we create

When Ben was gone and we were snowed in, we filled our time creating. We mostly made messes and some memories too. Here are some pictures of us creating.


Cutting out sugar cookies. Thanks for the cutters Gabi!


Fresh baked bread.

Decorating valentine cupcakes. Rhone preferred to eat. Our friends came over to help us. We loved having them!

Damon showing off some of his master pieces, but he's distracted by Rhone's little had trying to sneak one.

Pudding finger paints. Easy to make and tasty too.



Bonus picture: Checkout the shelves at the local walmart between snow storms. See why we made homemade bread.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow, you guys look like you are having so much fun! I remember doing the pudding paints . . . once again, you're such a good mom.

D and I loved the Walmart picture.

Kristanne said...

I love the pictures of Rhone. And thank you for the wallet size. I can't believe the shelves are so empty. You are so good with Rhone. I am glad you are enjoying his childhood, it goes so fast.

Chance and Beth said...

What a fun idea! You are such a great mom.

Christy said...

That's a lot of food to be eaten! Glad you could find some creative projects.

The Greenacres said...

I am always impressed with what you get up to. Glad that Ben is back, but probably not near as glad as you. Take care!

Jeff and Lea said...

Wow, I don't think I would've survived. I really am not creative at all! You and Rhone did great though. Love his little hand reaching for a cupcake, too cute!