The treats look very yummy. It would be even sweeter to have you guys closer so we could see you. Rhone is getting bigger every time I see a new picture. Keep them coming. We love you guys:)
We know it's fun to hop from one blog to another, and we are glad you're interested in our blog. So in order to avoid going "private" we are asking that if you link to our blog or blog about us, please don't include our last name. Thanks for the consideration and happy blogging!
me
No matter where we live, I will always be an Idaho girl. I love spending time with my family and in the great outdoors.
boy #1
We've been happily married for about 6 years. Ben is working hard as a pilot flying the C-5.
boy #2
It's hard to remember life without our wild Ace. He's been part of the fam for a year, but right now he's hanging out in Idaho.
boy #3
Rhone is our energetic 3 year old. He is a happy healthy little boy. We love watching him learn and grow.
4 comments:
We miss you too. That little boy is growing to fast. He sure looks like ben in that picture!
Happy love day to you guys too. I bet Ben will love it. Your treats look yummy.
Happy Valentines!, I wish I lived close enought for you to share your homemade treats too!
The treats look very yummy. It would be even sweeter to have you guys closer so we could see you. Rhone is getting bigger every time I see a new picture. Keep them coming. We love you guys:)
Post a Comment