Thursday, February 11, 2010

somedays..

...the little things are the only things that keep me going.

To my surprise, this is where I found the little pair of missing shoes- with mine.


These look especially beautiful with the wintry white snow. Thanks Ben.

7 comments:

Kristanne said...

The Flowers are beautiful! Hope Shawn catches a clue. Of course his shoes are with yours. Where else would they be.!!! ;>

Liz said...

Love that shoe picture!!!! That's precious. I love it when you can tell what they're thinkin'. This time it was obviously, "this is where shoes go".

Beautiful flowers too!! It takes a truly happy military couple to understand romance is possible despite the miles . . .

Mikey & Melissa said...

ps you have awesome taste in shoes

Courtney said...

Those are beautiful flowers! Good job Ben.

Angela said...

I love the shoe picture! C'mon, it totally makes sense mom! =)

Loooove the flowers! Sweet guy!

Molly said...

Maeg, I love this post. All of your posts since Ben has been on the road bring back so many memories. It's a crazy life, and you are so right about the "little things" keeping you going. Miss you!

Brandon & Tiff said...

So cute! I think about you ALL the time. You are "Super-mom"! It really is the little things that make the days so great.