Rhone's walking skills have gotten a lot better since my family saw him. So here are a few clips of him in action.
Saturday, December 19, 2009
what he's up to
Posted by meagan at 4:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
“Heirlooms we don't have in our family. But stories we've got.” ~Rose Cherin
Rhone's walking skills have gotten a lot better since my family saw him. So here are a few clips of him in action.
Posted by meagan at 4:57 PM
3 comments:
The first thing Kaleigh said was "He's naked!" She's really big on that anymore. I can't believe how big he has gotten. All I can say is Cute, cute, cute!:)
He is going everywhere. How lucky you are. Thanks for posting them. We love to see updates on him lots!!
Cute videos! He is so cute. I just loved this stage. So fun to see them walking!
Post a Comment