I had a great birthday. Ben was on crew rest after his big trip, so he was home all day long. He surprised me with some presents from his trip and my favorite gift is a new chef knife. I have been wanting one ever since I started going to the cooking class in Columbus and learned how much easier cooking is with one.
We took a little excursion down to the beach. We kept it short since Rhone wasn't feeling too well, but we got in some fresh seafood, great views, and a little shopping. When we got home we dug into a yummy chocolate raspberry cake from the Frankfurt Bakery. It was rich and delicious. Thank you to everyone who sent gifts, cards, and called to make my day special. I love getting to hear from all of you.
I had to test out my new Arcos knife.
5 comments:
How fun. I am glad you had a wonderful birthday. I am glad Ben got to spend it with you. We sure miss you. You really need to convince Ben to fly f-16's so he can be stationed at Hill.
Merry Christmas, and kiss that boy for me!
Oh yeah - and you don't look older than Cole, even if you are!! ;>
Happy Birthday Meagan!! So glad the family is back together.
Happy B-day! What a fun day you had with your family. That cake looked soooo yummy! Beautiful picture of the lighthouse and of course you!
Only 25, what a youngen! Happpy late B-day.
Post a Comment