Friday after Ben got home we headed to the pumpkin patch. It was a cold rainy day, but we were having a little party Saturday night, so I wanted to have our pumpkins for our front porch by then. We were the only ones in the whole patch. The orchard/ pumpkin patch is just down the road from our house. We lined the wagon with a blanket and headed out to get our pumpkins. Rhone thought the wagon ride was great- but he insisted on standing up in the wagon. After Ben and I picked out our pumpkins we thought Rhone need his own too. So we let him pick out a little one from the pile. We also got some apples and fresh pressed apple cider and since it was almost closing time, we got a dozen apple cider donuts for free. They were delicious. Our little party had a great turn out and I even made some cute little Halloween treats for it.
Here are some of the treats I made. For their recipes click here

Monday, October 19, 2009
Punkin Patch
Posted by meagan at 10:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You are so dang creative!! I envy you so much!
The treats are really cute. You have become so domestic!!! Rhone looks cute in the wagon. He is such a smiley kid. Bet Halloween will be fun with him, well if he will wear his costume!
Chance has a school thing that I need to make treats for. I might have to give these a try!
You are so crafty! Decorating strawberries and cupcakes!
Post a Comment