Can you believe I have been blogging for 2 years? It doesn't seem like it's been that long, but October is the month I started. Before Ben left we got our pumpkins carved. What a fun adventure with Rhone. Unfortunately all those pictures are on the camera with Ben.
Rhone and I are keeping busy. We have been shopping (a trip to the outlets), cleaning, baby sitting, getting the spare bedroom put together, working on young women projects, and mowing the lawn (Rhone has been busy making messes too) . We haven't been too social since Rhone has a little cold. Nothing too exciting, but just enough to keep us going. Here are a few photos.
Here's a photo we took the night before Ben left. We have about 10 of these and this is the only one that turned out half decent. Of course the other ones are pretty funny. If you really pay attention you will see that Rhone is wearing and Idaho shirt (thanks Steph). Go Vandals!
Some how Rhone always manages to get food on his forehead. He sure looks happy about it though.
Rhone "helped" me mow the lawn in his backpack tonight. We have a push (not self propelled- push) lawn mower and I was feeling the burn. Good thing our yard isn't too big. The last few minutes Rhone feel asleep. Notice two of Rhone's favorite toys in the back ground (Ace- the stuffed animal and the frying pan)
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
2 years
Posted by meagan at 9:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love him sleeping in his carrier photo. He is so adorable. We are really looking forward to you guys coming home. Lill and I discussed it and we all get together on Halloween morning at Granny's. We would love it if you could make it. We would even pay for gas!!!
Meagan, we've got to get together soon, though I know I"ll be "busy". I need some good friend time. Maybe we can get our craft on ;) or something. Excited to see you!
Wowza, I don't know if I could mow with a "helper" on my back. Way to go!
Glad you're keeping busy! It's the best way to pass the time... :) Hope you're making some friends in your new town! :D
Nice shirt Rhone!
Hope you are having fun in Idaho, that had to be a long flight alone with Rhone.
Was Halloween fun with Rhone? Any candy for the little guy or is he still too young for that? Can't wait to see pics.
Post a Comment