Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Seven is 7

That's right Rhone is 7 months old. It seems like it's been a long time since he was little Seven. He is full of energy and curiosity. He is an excellent eater and wants to do it all by himself. He is army crawling, but not up on all 4's yet. He has been so good to put up with our house hunting, car shopping, and all of our other boring stuff that comes with moving. He still favors is left hand and his hair certainly has a little red in it.

Right now Rhone loves to go swimming and getting in the tub. He would stay for hours if we would let him. He loves getting to spend time with his Dad again. He likes to play peak-a-boo and he has a cute laugh that's pretty deep for a little one.He loves pizza crust, being upside down, and making all sorts of noises and talking. Rhone was a little late getting his 6 month check up, but in case you are wondering he is in the 90th percentile for height and off the chart for weight. He weighed a little over 26 lbs. Here are some pictures of Rhone doing things he likes.

I can already tell he will be the kid who puts his hands up on the roller coasters.

Helping me do laundry in the hotel (notice he is holding the room key). This was a heavy laundry basket to carry 2 floors. It has 2 loads of clean laundry plus Rhone.

Ace and Rhone checking each other out.

Curly haired tub time boy. He still has a few rolls and a farmers tan.

Rhone is all business when he has some pizza crust.

6 comments:

Kristanne said...

Those pictures of Rhone are just too cute - ugh, we miss him - you too of course. Hope all goes well with the house. You're pretty strong to cary him and the laundry!!

Brandon & Tiff said...

Cute Rhone post! 7 is Seven..that was cute. I can't believe that these baby's grow up so fast. That is strong to carry him and the laundry. I have a hard time doing that with Alli! I need to work out. Keep the pictures and posts coming.

Courtney said...

What a cute guy! Hope all is going well for you guys. It's been a crazy year! We miss you all here in Columbus!

Angela said...

Could he get any cuter?! I love his hair! I can see the red in it. I love to hear that he loves playing with daddy again.
Happy 7 months!

Jill W said...

WOW! I thought Lilybeth was a big girl. She weighed 21 1/2 pounds at 7 months! She now weighs about 35 pounds and is almost 18 months. She only started walking about a month ago, and my arms are so happy! Hopefully Rhone starts walking earlier than that! He's such a cutie! Chunkier is better!

The Greenacres said...

Wyatt said, "Is that my friend Rhone?" I'm glad they got to spend some time together. New house new car you've been busy. I hope things are going good.