That is awesome. Thanks. Your house is so cute too Meag!! I am so excited for you. We were at Grandma and Grandpa Rose's on Sunday and talk to your Mom and Dad about it. I bet it feels good to be settled.
We know it's fun to hop from one blog to another, and we are glad you're interested in our blog. So in order to avoid going "private" we are asking that if you link to our blog or blog about us, please don't include our last name. Thanks for the consideration and happy blogging!
me
No matter where we live, I will always be an Idaho girl. I love spending time with my family and in the great outdoors.
boy #1
We've been happily married for about 6 years. Ben is working hard as a pilot flying the C-5.
boy #2
It's hard to remember life without our wild Ace. He's been part of the fam for a year, but right now he's hanging out in Idaho.
boy #3
Rhone is our energetic 3 year old. He is a happy healthy little boy. We love watching him learn and grow.
2 comments:
That is just hilarious. Thanks for the good laugh.
That is awesome. Thanks. Your house is so cute too Meag!! I am so excited for you. We were at Grandma and Grandpa Rose's on Sunday and talk to your Mom and Dad about it. I bet it feels good to be settled.
Post a Comment