Every year my mom's family has a girls trip- this includes my granny all my aunts and cousins (well plus Rhone this year). We usually go somewhere fun like Jackson, Yellowstone, Park City, ect. This year we were only able to have a girls day because everyone's schedules were busy and my gramps just had his hip replaced. We meet up for breakfast then we had a fun fashion show. We dressed up in clothes and jewelry that were my granny's. She told us where she had worn them and funny stories about the outfits. It was really a lot of fun. We did a little shopping and watched "The Proposal". Rhone was a pretty good sport for sitting through a chick flick (of course he had plenty of cereal, books, and toys to keep him entertained). For dinner we ate Indian. I haven't had Indian food in a while and it was spicy but delicious . A few of the pictures are below, for all of the outfits you can click here.
Thursday, July 16, 2009
out with the girls
Posted by meagan at 11:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I want a copy of that picture. And some of the others as well. You got ones I didn't. It was a fun day. I am so glad we do it.
What a fun tradition, girls outings! I love all of the clothes and history. So fun!
That is such a fun idea, I might have to borrow it.
Post a Comment