I cannot believe that Rhone is 6 months old. It went by so fast, but it has been so much fun. Every week he learns some new sound to make. Right now he makes the sound of a "d" all the time. You might find this hard to believe but Rhone is slimming down, he's lost a few tummy rolls and I can feel his ribs when I pick him up. He has a new found love of fresh peaches and anything that everyone else is eating. He ate a whole one at one setting. He isn't crawling yet, but that doesn't mean he isn't mobile. He loves being outside, attention, and splashing in water.
Rhone has learned that if he leans he can get a better view and now his balance is good enough he doesn't tip over. My uncle was nice enough to take a few 6 month pictures of Rhone. If you're interested you can see the rest of them here
6 comments:
He is so cute. I'm sure going to miss you guys when you leave. You're going to have to post lots of pics so we feel like we're still seeing hime.
He is adorable. I can't believe how fast 6 months went or how often we got to be a part of it. I am so glad we did!!! We are going to miss you guys tons. Keep posting pics.
All the pictures are so cute but the first one is too cute for words. He is a doll! Our babies grow so fast! Keep taking lots of pictures!
He is so cute!! I know 6 months. Crazy fast. I can't believe it. All of those pictures are adorable. His toe push-up's crack me up. That's hard to do. Cute post!
Oh My GOODNESS! He is so cute! I love the leaning picture! And smile! What a happy baby! Awesome
What a perfect cutie! I like the first photo best, but they're all so sweet!
Post a Comment