Friday, July 10, 2009

a little feminine

My mom and I got our first pedicures together. Our family friend Mary, was nice enough to squeeze us in. If you enlarge the picture you can see the impressive details. It's been so fun to spend time with my mom!


My college friend Alexis is tying the knot, so Rhone and I made a quick trip to Idaho Falls to help her celebrate at her bridal shower. It was so much fun to see her and Jenna. Plus Rhone got to see some of the things at the dairy farm, like a hairless calf (nope I'm not kidding), Burbon the huge Great Dane, and even stick his fist up the horse's nostril. What a great trip.

Jenna, Me, Alexis, and Rhone

Notice that you can see the wrinkles in the calf's neck because there is no hair (his skin is just that dark). It was so weird to touch him.

Rhone eying up Burbon. We think Rhone feels right at home around other large things.

4 comments:

Ryan and GeAnna said...

Wow you weren't kidding that calf really was hairless. I have heard of hairless cats, but never calves! Your toes look so dang cute! Glad to hear you are having a good time being in Idaho.

Kristanne said...

Nope, I've never seen a hairless calf. THat is impressive. I love your toes, maybe you and Char can do ours that way tomorrow!!

Angela said...

Nice pedicure! I love it! And the dog, is huge! Where is Ace by the way?

Darren and Stephanie said...

I love the sandal tan lines!