I feel behind in blogging, so here's a quick catch up. We celebrated the 4th of July for 3 days straight. It was fun but exhausting.
On Friday July 3rd, my mom's family always has a cook out (actually we call it a weenie roast, but that might be offensive to some people) where we roast hot dogs and marshmallows over the fire. My two uncles were in town, so the whole crew was there (well you know, expect for Ben). It was lots of fun to visit and catch up with everybody.
On Sunday my dad's family had a little bar-b-que at my aunts house. It was fun to see my cousins and all their kiddos. The older ones where a hoot to watch playing in the pool and of course it was fun to take turns holding everyone's cute babies too.
6 comments:
What a fun 4th of July weekend. Sorry Ben wasn't present. Glad you were with family and friends though! Rhone is getting cuter and cuter in every picture I see of him. So fun!
You were busy!!! Glad it was fun. Ours is always busy, but it is always so fun to spend it with both families and be with everyone. Maybe that is why it is one of my very favorite Holidays.
It looks like you guys had fun. You'll have to get me a copy of the pic of Kaleigh and Rhone. Jared really liked the holiday because his birthday lasted longer.
He is getting soo big. I love summer bbq's and family. The best! Hang in there, hubby will be home soon!
We always have a weenie roast too. I love it!
I'm so so so glad you spent the weekend with so much family. It helps so much! I absolutely love Rhone's smile. What a sweety pie!
Post a Comment