Thursday, July 2, 2009


There's always a bright side to everything right? Because my cooking and cleaning has been at a minimum at my mom's house while Ben is TDY. You can find more of these comics at http://jennyspouse.com/

4 comments:

Angela said...

Those are hilarious! I might copy you and post some in my blog to announce Dave's deployment. He is leaving pretty soon again. I'm so mad! BUT I'm glad he is here now. Hope Ben is doing well. Enjoy your time with the family!

Kristanne said...

glad to see you can find the upside. I have been doing that a lot lately too. Some of the upsides can be quite hilarious!

Chance and Beth said...

Oh my that is so funny. We have some friens that live on base here and I hear the terms all the time, I don't really know what they all mean, but funny!

Bryn said...

Funny. How well I can relate to dear Jenny. We could make up a few of these huh.