It is so gorgeous there. I have always loved Malad. I am glad you get to be home for awhile that is always nice though I am sorry about the whole Columbus deal. We need to get together while you are still so close.
We know it's fun to hop from one blog to another, and we are glad you're interested in our blog. So in order to avoid going "private" we are asking that if you link to our blog or blog about us, please don't include our last name. Thanks for the consideration and happy blogging!
me
No matter where we live, I will always be an Idaho girl. I love spending time with my family and in the great outdoors.
boy #1
We've been happily married for about 6 years. Ben is working hard as a pilot flying the C-5.
boy #2
It's hard to remember life without our wild Ace. He's been part of the fam for a year, but right now he's hanging out in Idaho.
boy #3
Rhone is our energetic 3 year old. He is a happy healthy little boy. We love watching him learn and grow.
12 comments:
I love your parent's place, might I just add them too. Tell them hi for me!
Beautiful! I love Idaho!
It is nice to go home. I miss the country. (Wish this house would sell!!!) They do live in a beautiful place!!!
We're glad you're home, even if it is for only a few weeks.
Ya know, as much as the wind blows, and even though it's winter for about 6 months, I still miss it. Beautiful picture. It's so pretty there.
Wow those are amazing pictures. Glad to hear you are having a great time at your parents house.
That is absolutely beautiful. I still find myself laughing at Jersey's nickname being "the garden state."
I am glad you get to be home for awhile too. I love Malad too. It's so peaceful and gorgeous.
Looks so peaceful. I miss Idaho!
Looks so peaceful. I miss Idaho!
Wow, how beautiful! I hope you two are having a good time! Time flies when you are with family.
It is so gorgeous there. I have always loved Malad. I am glad you get to be home for awhile that is always nice though I am sorry about the whole Columbus deal. We need to get together while you are still so close.
Post a Comment