Our little Rhone is 5 months old. I can't believe how fast it has gone. He is giggling, squealing, and blowing raspberries. He is rolling and scooting to get to toys, sitting all by himself, and drinking out of a cup (with assistance). He loves vanilla yogurt and attention. Now that he's in Idaho he's wearing his Carhartts (size 12 months), riding the 4 wheeler, checking on the pheasant chicks, and doing the dog chores. We couldn't ask for anything more... well actually it would be great if Ben were here too.
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
You'll make a country boy out of him yet!! The carharts are cute
It's a good thing Rhone likes the same stuff you do or he might get bored in Idaho ;D.
He does look so cute in his carharts. And what a great picture of his dimples in your side bar. It was so fun to see you at Grandma's hopefully we will get together this weekend too.
I LOVE his little carharts! Connor had the same ones and we just loved dressing him up in them. Rhone is getting so big!I love his dimples! :)
Those overalls are soo fun! He really looks ready to work outdoors. So cute. Hope you are having fun in Idaho. I think we are going home in July.....we are so homesick!
Oh good old Idaho. I love his farmin pics. He is so dang cute. He looks proud that he is wearing big boy 12 month old clothes. Way to go Rhone!
Rhone is at such a cute stage! I can't believe how different he and baby Jake are in looks. They're both such good looking boys but so different. It will be interesting to see what they look like in the future.
Post a Comment