Here are two of Rhone's latest skills. Mostly for the grandparents to see, but you can watch too if you want.
In the first video he is eating rice cereal after we got back from swimming in our neighbor's pool (that's why he looks naked). In the second video Rhone is giving crawling ago during tummy time, too bad he can't get his tummy off the ground ;)
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all you moms out there!
Sunday, May 10, 2009
new skills?
Posted by meagan at 12:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Happy Mother's Day Meghan! I hope you have a great day today!
Happy Mother's Day to you too I love the crawling Video when he smiles too adorable!!!
Happy Mother's Day to you too I love the crawling Video when he smiles too adorable!!!
I love the crawling. He is SOOOO CUTE! - even if he does look like Mr. Churchill ;> At least he has an original halloween costume idea now! Just dress him in a top hat, cane and give him a cigar ;> Hope your 1st Mother's Day was great!!!
These videos are sooo cute! I love him on his belly, i miss that stage. He is growng like crazy! I put videos on for the grandparents too. They love anything they can get.
You are so lucky he eats so easy. I could only wish that Jake would actually swallow the food, he just spits it out and thinks it's funny. It sounds like Rhone is going to be a lineman. ERich
Post a Comment