This weekend we went to the Sara Evans concert at Sea World. It was so much fun. It was super family friendly and we got great seats. This time we were better prepared and Rhone had real ear plugs in.
Rhone has been so serious about watching us eat lately and he's been so social when he eats, so we decided to give some "solids" a try. Rhone had his first experience with rice cereal. Today was the 4th time and he is finally getting the hang of it. He would open his mouth super wide and then he would dive at the spoon if Ben wasn't quite fast enough.
This is Rhone all messy at his first eating.
Here's a lizard on our back porch.
Other than that life is the same old, same old. We have about a month left here in San Antonio. Ben is staying busy with sims and computer classes. Rhone and my google job are keeping me on my toes. I can't believe it's already May!! Speaking of it, Happy Cinco de Mayo!
8 comments:
FUN! Sara Evans is my favorite! Great seats! :D
I love the pictures of Rhone. He is so cute. Looks like he is enjoying the rice. You are right - May did come fast. Looking forward to June though!
I am jealous of you going to the Sara Evans concert. Rhone looks like a hunter sporting his orange ear plugs. That is so funny. I am going to try Alli on solids here soon too, but she doesn't seem quite ready. My mom sent me pictures of Rhone and Alli. I love those. Well give him a squeeze from us.
I guess both of my post got deleted. What I had said was: How fun for you to go to the concert. I really like Sara Evans too. If Rhone keeps this eating up, he's going to out weigh Kaleigh by the time you guys come in June. I can't wait to see you guys while your here. Love ya lots.
So crazy, It seems like you guys just arrived in Texas, oh wait you did! You are a real trooper! I have a hard enough time keeping on top of things in one place. Soon Rhone can come back here and teach hunter's ed for me.
Wow he is growing so fast. What a cute little guy!!
Post a Comment