Here are a few pictures from some of our recent happenings around San Antonio. First are 2 sewing projects that I completed. A little texure blanket for Rhone. It actually does keep him entertained for a while. The other day I got out of the shower to see him wearing it like a bracelet. The other sewing project is burp clothes for baby gifts.
We also attended the Poteet Strawberry festival. We were imaginging a fun arts and craft festival, which wasn't exactly what it was, but it sure was an experience and we're glad we didn't miss out on the rodeo, strawberry shortcake and icecream. It was so hot that day that little Rhone hardly played, he just sat in his stroller slathered in sunscreen.
Monday, April 20, 2009
recent adventures
Right now it is Fiesta in San Antonio so there are paradaes and events going on for 2 weeks. Fort Sam Houston had a Fiesta and Fireworks event. We got there with perfect timing we walked around and saw some of the displays and then got some kettle corn for the fireworks. We decided to watch them from the truck so that we could get out of traffic faster. It worked out perfect because it got us even closer to the firewroks and we hardly hit any traffict leaving the post. Rhone even watched some of them.
Posted by meagan at 1:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm glad you guys are enjoying Texas, and Rhone is really cute. Hope Mark Chesnut was good!
I swear I've seen that scowl before. (the one where he is sleeping) He is very cute. I love the legs too.
Fun, Fun, Fun.....It was so good having you home for a bit. That little one sure is cute!!! I'm sure both you and Char had a hard day Saturday. Thanks for visiting with us. And keep those pictures coming. It helps us see the tank grow up.
Great idea -- I LOVE the texture blanket. Where did you get the pattern?
Ok, I have to say that I'm SO jealous! I loved living in San Antonio so much and we didn't do nearly half as much fun stuff as you guys are doing. What an awesome thing to get to travel around as newlyweds and see all different sorts of places! You should post your pattern for the burp cloths...They're such a good idea and really cute!
P.S. I don't know if you heard, but Will's engaged! They're plannin a July 31st wedding...
Post a Comment