Saturday, April 11, 2009

3 months and counting

We've made it 3 months with our little guy. I can't say we loved every minute of it, but we sure do love every ounce of him. He is getting close to the 20 lb mark these days. He loves standing up, especially while admiring himself in the mirror. He has been in the states of:
Mississippi, Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Iowa, Texas, Missouri, Nebraska, Wyoming, Utah, and Idaho.

He just had his first plane ride too. He did surprisingly well, which I am so grateful for. He likes to talk, talk, talk, and play with a few of his toys. He has lots of nicknames these days too. Some of them are Rhonebert, Rice-a-Rhoni, Rhoni, Rhonster, Rhone Burrito, and my brother recently added Tank to the list. Well here's a few pictures of our little man.

Yep, those are some adorable legs

Learning to like tummy time

Just hanging out with uncle Brock

6 comments:

Kristanne said...

Tank seems to fit him well. We used to call Ethan Sumo - but I think Rhone has him beat!! HE sure is cute.

Christy said...

He has changed so much. What a cute boy! Miss ya.

Nicole Beeton said...

Look at those cute little chubby cheeks! he is just adorable. I can't believe almost all of my friends are moms now! I better get on it! :) I just got the comment you left me on my blog. I really hope I get to see you. My sister is getting induced today and I'll be here in Pocatello until Friday just helping her out and all that good stuff. My mom is here with me also ( I have to take her to the SLC airport on Friday). Maybe we can meet in the middle or something!

Jeff and Lea said...

Oh my heck! What are you feeding that kid? J/K! I have said it before and I'll say it again, I LOVE chunky babies. I call them Michlin babies, you know after the big michlin tire dude(don't really know what he is) He is soooo adorable. And dang he has been in more states than me!

Ryan and GeAnna said...

He is so cute, and getting so big...I know I have probably told you that a million times now :) I just never had a chubby baby. Caleb is almost 16 months and is around 22-23 lbs, so I am not used of the chubbiness. I hope you are doing great!!

Cassi @ Stop And Smell The Roses said...

Oh Meghan! He is SO SO SO cute! I'm so jealous that you guys have such a "shapely" ;) little baby! I WANT ONE!!! Can't wait to see him up close!!! Hope you guys had a great Easter!