This week we tried to get out and enjoy a little bit of San Antonio. Rhone is great entertainment, but we do actually ty to do other things too. Ben has really late sims (6pm to midnight) so on Friday afternoon we went to see Sea World. We made it to one of the shows called Viva. It has synchronized swimmers, divers, acrobats, Pacific white-sided dolphins and beluga whales. The dolphins were really cool. We got a little video clip, but hopefully we can get a better one later on. We decided to get a season pass, so we didn't feel like we had to cram everything into one trip which is nice. Here are a few of the other sites from the trip.
On Saturday Fort Sam Houston (it's an army post here) had a Cowboy event. While the cowboy life style isn't anything new to us, it was still fun to see it. There were pony rides and mutton bustin' for the kids, some yummy chuck wagon meals, and live music. The best part was that it was all free. We had a great time, well a good time, I hurt my back this weekend and that put a little damper on things. While we were there some guy came up to me and asked if I had sunscreen, which I did in the diaper bag. It was the first time I really felt like a mom. Some stranger who had just gotten home from a deployment to Germany figured I would be prepared with my baby and diaper bag- I guess I must look like a mom to the rest of the world.
7 comments:
Oh those eyes! What a handsome little boy!
The sunscreen story was really funny. "It was the first time I really felt like a mom". You are funny Meagan.
We'll definitely get together and do something fun if our guys leave on deployments at the same time. I think he might deploy again in August or September. I miss training days...
Lots of love!!
Lance loves his bumbo seat. that's what he has to sit in for meals at our house.
The bumbo seats do come in handy. I am surprised that Rhone's eyes are still so blue, I thought for sure they would be brown. Wish I had gotten one blue eyed baby. He is soooooo CUTE! Can't wait to see you guys over Easter. Sea world looks fun. We loved it both times we have gone. Course that was in Florida. It is more fun with kids too. I have to say I prefer Ben Mustache-less.
Wow! It looks like you had a ton of fun. I want to take my little guy to Sea World one day, but maybe when he is a little older so he will enjoy it more. You little guy is so cute! He is sure growing up fast.
Look at those beautiful blue eyes! What a litte cutie :)
So glad you are enjoying San Antonio and getting out. I bet Sea World was so fun, that's cool you got a season pass. Rhone is just getting cuter and cuter. Love the bumbo. My girls liked theirs too!
What a chunk! I love chunky little ones. He has great cheeks too. I'm glad to see you getting out and about. Rhone is adorable. Take care.
Katie
Post a Comment