Monday, March 23, 2009

for family

I know that most of you get tired of baby pictures, but since we don't live by any family they like to see them, so please forgive my momminess as I post of few of our little guy.

He might have a binky but whose gonna mess with a guy with guns like these?

Yep, I know my hooded towel is pretty pimp.

Sleeping in with Dad on Sunday morning.

13 comments:

Jeff and Lea said...

I can't believe how cute and chunky your little man is. I absolutley LOVE chunky babies. I never got one (yet) and wish I could pinch those cheeks. He is sooo cute. He looks like such a happy baby too.

Anonymous said...

HOW Cute-- he is getting TOO BIG>.. I can't believe how much he looks like Ben. The picture of him in the towel especially. BTW we used to have towels exactly like those in our bathroom.

Unknown said...

You just keep posting those pics. He is so cute. I can't wait to see you at Easter. I can't believe how big he is. Do you realize that Kaleigh is only 23 lbs. He'll be as big as her when you come in June.

Jake and Liz said...

Hey Ben...what's that on your upper lip?

Brandon & Tiff said...

What a cute chunkers! Alli's getting pretty chubby to ya know. She was 90% for height and 75% for wieght and head size. Your mom and dad saw her too and said they could tell she was gaining some weight. Well, Rhone looks like a little stud in that towel picture. His face expression cracks me up...so cute. When you are here in April give us a call...maybe we could meet up and go do something with the little kiddos.

Erich said...

Please keep the baby pics coming, we don't get to see Rhone enough and he is changing so quickly! Enjoy those cuddly moments while they last :)

Rebecca E. said...

He is so cute! I love the towel picture, with his cute little cheeks. So adorable... CONGRATS!

Ryan and GeAnna said...

Meag,
I love the baby pics. Your little guy has grown so fast! Enjoy him while he is still little. Time goes by way too fast, and before you know it he will be running all over!

Jill W said...

Are you kidding? If anyone gets sick of baby photos, there's something wrong with them! He's adorable, and obviously very strong!

Ben said...

IT'S MUSTACHE MARCH!

Angela said...

I love seeing pictures of your baby! Your friends appreciate them too! =)

The house looks great! I promise, not all Ecuadorians have the same taste in home decor =) I can't wait for you guys to come to the East! We'll definitely get together!

Dillon & Bree said...

Wow!! What a cutie...He is not too much smaller than Elijah and Elijah has him by 3 months. He is a good little eater, huh...

Erich said...

Digin the stash.