Wednesday, January 14, 2009

because you kept asking

Here are a few more pictures of little Rhone. We kept getting request for more, especially from grandma's. We picked out a few of the funny ones.

Rhone taking a nap


OH, don't you just want to kiss this little face? Especially in his John Deere shirt.

Rhone's first bath was a great success, he cried the whole time and Meag got peed on- Ben thought it was hilarious (don't worry his time is coming).

Camo cool- with chubby cheeks

There's nothing like boys in uniform.

9 comments:

Kristanne said...

wonderful pictures!!!! I just wish he was close enough to hold. I cant believe how baby hungry seeing him makes me. Not for my own though!!!

I love newborns. THey are just so precious and I love to snuggle them.

When are you coming home? Okay I guess we can be patient - but not really!

Cassi @ Stop And Smell The Roses said...

Awe....CUTE!!! Darn you Meagan... I might just have to go and get pregnant now! ;) He is a doll..I'm gonna say that he looks like Ben right now.. Congrats again! Hope you're feeling well. :)

Amanda said...

So cute! All those little boy clothes are adorable... Any Dirt Cheap specialties? Thanks for posting!

Amanda

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh. He is so cute. The boys were excited to see the pics and Kaleigh loved the pics. I agree with Kris. Congrats. Love you.

Brandon & Tiff said...

How cute Meag! He looks so cute in his Camo!!! What a sweet boy, even if he did pee on you :)

Courtney said...

What a handsome boy! Congratulations to you two on your baby boy and new assignment all in one day!

Angela said...

Oh my goodness!! Rhone is such a cutie! I absolutely love the uniforms picture and the one of Ben sleeping with the baby. So sweet!

I'm so happy for you guys! I hope you are getting enough rest.

BTW thank you so much for the Christmas card. It was so cool to know you thought of us!

Lots of love!

Erich said...

So glad you posted more pics...I've been dying to see more of that little cutie. I am so anxious to hear from you but I don't want to call cause I know those first few weeks are crazy especially with company around. Give me a call when you have some down time. I hope you are enjoying your mom and your adorable little guy. By the way you have some sweet lil' outfits. Rhone looks so stylin. He totally has Ben's eyes and forehead. Oh and don't worry if Rhone is like Jake the screaming while bathing will subside after a few months...the peeing in the bathbut, not so much :)

Ryan and GeAnna said...

Meagan,
Hey I was on the internet and I came across your blog. Congratulations on your new addition he is so cute, and you look great. Little boys are so much fun, you will be such a great mother. (Oh and just in case you wonder who in the heck this is it's GeAnna:)