We thought that you all would like to know that we had a healthy baby boy. He weighed 7lbs 9 ounces and is 20 inches long. We named him Rhone and he made it on his due date. (Nothing like holding to a schedule.) Since we were in the hospital we missed assignment night. They called Ben and told him over the phone that he will be flying the C-5 at Dover AFB in Delaware. That was his number 1 plane and number 2 location. We are pretty excited for both of our new adventures. We will post some pictures soon!
Here are some pictures for you, enjoy!
Meagan and Rhone right after delivery
Check this link for info on the C-5 Galaxy
http://www.af.mil/factsheets/factsheet.asp?id=84

17 comments:
Congratulations again on both things! I can't wait to see pictures of Rhone. Grandma said that he has some dark curly hair!
okay congrats on all. I do wish that California would have paid off. It is so much closer. But tell Ben congrats. He got the plane he wanted!! Can't wait to see pictures!
YEAH!!!!! He's out! Rhone, is such a cute name. That's one I hadn't heard you mention. Congrats on the awesome assignment! In case you haven't heard we got the B2! Life is looking good. I'll see you soon and we'll take some pics of the babies.
Congratulations! You are parents!! I can't believe the timing! =) Good luck with the new assignment!
YAY!!!!! HOW Exciting! :) Can't wait to see pictures... and we want to know how the everything went with the delivery too (don't worry... you don't have to give details ;)! Hope you get to feelin better soon! Congrats again on both baby Rhone and your assignment! Love all 3 of you!
So excited for you guys. Talk about a night jam packed with excitement! That's pretty sweet you guys will be in Delaware with such a huge plane. We'll definitely have to try and get out there so Rhone and Jake can meet! Hope the recovery is going well...I can't wait to see pictures of the lil' guy. Enjoy the mom and these first amazing days! Thinking about you guys tons.
Kara
Thanks for posting some pictures of the little guy. I was curious to see what he looked like. He is a pretty cute baby. I am glad all went well. The C5 is a huge plane, its amazing that they can get something that big in the air. Congrats again on the baby and the assignment. We will talk to ya later
Thanks for the pictures. You look happy, and Ben looks happy sleeping with his baby as well. Post more of the baby!!
Congrats!! What a great day for you guys. Rhone is so cute. Can't wait for more pictures. Hope you are recovering well. Have fun in your greatest adventures yet!
wow! such an exciting day. congratulations! we really like the name. cute pictures. we can't wait to hear more about the baby and the plane.
Great pictures! Congrats again! Can't wait to see him in person! :)
I know I already posted once but that was before the pictures. Wow, what a cutie. He is so sweet. It's different seeing you two as parents but you look like naturals. Wishing you guys some sleep! So thrilled for ya.
Kara
Meag,
I can't believe your mom, even more shocked Ben's a dad! You to will be amazing parents. I know you hear it a lot but Rhone is cute. Best of luck to both of you with your new adventures and congrats Ben on getting your plane. You'll enjoy the east coast.
CONGRATS!! I'm glad to hear everything went well and your both healthy!! You'll be an amazing mom. I can't wait to see some more pictures!
YAY FOR YOU GUYS!!!! You will absolutely love being parents! Good luck with the assignment! I hope our little guys get to meet someday! It's crazy how fast they grow! Embrace every moment!
Love ya!
-Sara Ricks
Oh my he is so precious!! Congratulations!!! I'm so happy to see you are all doing well!
Post a Comment