It's been over a week since Rhone got here and we are doing great (well for the most part). Having my mom here was such a blessing. She has some serious parenting skills, plus the laundry, dishes, and cooking just kept magically getting done. It wasn't all work and no play while my mom was here. We did manage to make it out of the house a few times.
Here is the 3 of us at Waverly Mansion. It used to be a cotton plantation that had over 1,000 workers- pretty impressive huh.The next pictures are from Mormon Springs. In the 1850's there was a surprisingly large following of Mormons just north of here. There were about 200 "Mississippi Mormons". This was a site where they backed up the stream to make a baptismal font.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
still kickin'
Posted by meagan at 10:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Wow Meg! You look so great already! And Rhone is adorable. They change so fast. I bet it was super nice having Mom there. It was really hard for me to let my mom go home after a few days with baby. They definitely make that transition better! And good job Ben, you've worked hard!
Rhone is so cute - he needs to come to Utah. You do look good, couldn't you have stayed fat for at least a month after just to make me feel good?! I am glad you had a good time with Char. I am sure she had a hard time coming home too!
What a cutie. He looks like a little bumble bee. I'm so glad your mom was there to help you. I remember all too well when Emmie was born. I was a wreck at the airport sending Mom off. It was tough feeling like a jersey cow and my lactation nurse leaving me.
I hope things are getting smoother.
By the way...I agree with your friend. Meagan, you could've stayed at least a little chubby for a day or two just to boost our self-esteem! You look great! You too Ben! I wouldn't have known you just had a baby if I didn't see the pictures for myself.
I know I have my hands full with my kids but Rhone is making me baby hungry. He is so cute. You look great too. Congrats to Ben. I hope you guys like Delaware. We just wish you were closer.
Yeah family is so great! I'm glad you got your mom for a while, they really do so much. Rhone is getting cuter and cuter! I just love this last picture in the black and yellow. How much does he weigh now?
Oh Meagan...I'm so sorry your Mom left...not fun after having a baby! But how exciting that she got to be there!!! That plantation is BEAUTIFUL!! I would love to see something like that in my lifetime! When do you guys move?
Wow, Meagan, he's really grown! And you look amazing too.
I can't believe we never visited Waverly, I knew tht would happen!
Rhone most definitely is cute and changing! Sorry your mom had to leave. Hopefully Sandy and Jim are spoiling you now at least. So sorry we aren't out there for the big graduation. We're thinking of you guys though and are very proud of Ben. Congrats Ben on the great check ride score...and Meagan you seriously do look amazing. Can't tell you just had a baby at all! Talk to ya soon.
Meag!
My computer is broken so this is the first I've been on in a while. Thanx for the picture. I think he looks like you in the bottom half of the face and his mouth especially in the picture above. YOu look great. Take care!
Hey this Jaime thomas I just wanted to tell you congrats and that your baby is so cute. I seen your mom and I told Trey he could call her granny now and he just laughed. She seemed a little sad tthat she had to leave but hopeful you would be coming soon. Hope everything is going well.
Post a Comment