We have been looking forward to camping in Idaho for a while. It's much better camping in the mountains because it cools off at nights (unlike Delaware). But by the time we made it home, it was so dry that there are no camp fires allowed. Well I don't think camping is much fun with out the fire, so we set up camp in Nana and Papa's back yard. It worked out perfect, especially since it was pretty cool. I let Sylvie sleep inside while Rhone and I slept outside (Brock and Oli too, but they didn't make it through the night). We had a tasty little cook out in the fire pit with the family before. Grandma and Grandpa Rose even joined us.
Wednesday, October 3, 2012
Camping
Posted by meagan at 11:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love that tomboy picture of Sylvie
Looks like so much fun.
Post a Comment