Friday, September 7, 2012

Family time

I was home for a family reunion on my mom's side and on my dad's side this year.  I was also able to attend one of the cousin's baptism.  It is always so much fun to catch up with family and just enjoy some good food.  Unfortunately Rhone was mysteriously sick at one of the reunions so it was not much fun for me, but we made it through.  Rhone partied it up at the other reunion and loved running wild with all of his cousins.  We are truly blessed with amazing people in our lives


Morgan and Sylvie

The Rose clan

More Roses

Sylvie and Lill

Sweet sleepy Sylvie

Me and my momma



Rhone ate a little lunch, took some Tylenol and fell asleep in the camp chairs for the rest of the reunion.  Poor little guy.


I asked my Granny if she needed any help walking down the hall.  Rhone volunteered to help her.  It was pretty sweet.

Rhone and his great grandma

The night before Brock graciously let Rhone spend the night at his house.  They got in the hot tub (Oli is gonna be a ladies man, look at him over there), got ice cream cones, and watched a movie.  Sounds like a pretty sweet time to me!

1 comments:

Kristanne C. Willden said...

Wow, That is a lot of blogging!!! I love all the pictures. I hope you get a nice place and get settled down soon. I am so glad we got to see you and your adorale kids! Enjoy your new adventure.