I thought it was really important for Rhone to have the chance to say good bye to all his friends (well I needed to as well). So we made little good bye gifts and played together one last time. Whew leaving behinds friends sure can be rough. These are the people who we spent our holidays with and celebrated birthdays with and who took care of Rhone while I was in the hospital with Sylvie. They are our family when our family is far away. We have been blessed by so many people in DE, not just those in these pics. It took me 2.5 years before I knew it, but Delaware really was where God wanted our family for the past 3 years.
![]() |
| A sweet hug good bye with our Air force friends. Moving sure is getting harder the older Rhone gets. |
| Sylvie and the boys |
| Isn't this what childhood is all about. Just hanging out with good friends |
| Sylvie and T are only a few weeks apart. |
| Ben managed to get an action shot of the moms. |
| Rhone and the boys from church after hours of bouncing |
| We will miss the 1st house we ever owned! |
| Right after these pictures we crammed ourselves into the truck and set off across the country. |
.jpg)
2 comments:
We miss you!! I keep pretending you're just on vacation...except we have too many reminders that you're not coming back. Things just aren't the same without you!
It is really hard to say goodbye when you have made such good friends. It has taken almost a year and I still feel somewhat out of place here. It's getting better but I sure miss my close friends at home, and of course family. These are some of the memories that make like so special.
Post a Comment