Hands down one of our most favorite things about living in DE was being close to the beach. We took a break from the chaos of our house and packing to hit the beach one last time. It was so nice to enjoy time as a family and pretend like we didn't have a care in the world. We made only our 2nd trip to the Fractured Prune Donut Shoppe. They hand dip them right in front of you when you order them. They were so delicious. We finished up the beach outing by using the rest of our tickets at Funland on the Rehoboth Beach Board walk. I can't believe how much Rhone has changed since we have been in DE.
| This is how he decided to carry the body board. Doesn't he just look like a little beach bum? |
| Our little beach baby. |
| Rhone is not afraid of the waves. He will spend hours out there getting tumbled and pummeled with water. |
| Our little family |
![]() |
| Look how brave Rhone is to boogie board with Ben! |
| You have to look really close, but it says Delaware in the sand. |
| This is the most delicious box of donuts I have ever had. |
| He was all business on these rides. |
| Scrapple is a local Delaware food, so I insisted that I try it at least once before we left. So one morning we made it out to a little local cafe to give the questionable meat a try. That big old brown slab is scrapple. It wasn't amazing, but it wasn't bad either. I feel like my DE experience was pretty complete. |
| Even Rhone gave it a try and he really liked it. |

1 comments:
Such cute pictures. It was so good seeing you and your kids. I so enjoyed it!!!
Post a Comment