As we have been getting ready to move across the country (literally), I have really been thinking about our time here in DE. I really feel like this is where our family was meant to be for the last 3 years. I won't lie, its been extremely hard at times, but it has also been so rewarding. Great friends are the only thing that make this crazy Military life tolerable. If you haven't lived it, it really is hard to understand and imagine what its like to be left alone with no supporting family mission after mission. Time and again our friends have pulled through, like family, to bless us and support us we we needed it most. Of course I only have pictures of the kiddos, perhaps I will get some grown up picks before we roll outta her too. We will miss you guys!
 |
| Rhone's first sleepover was with miss E while we were at the hospital with Sylvie. |
 |
| This is a little Missisippi reunion. We sure have added a lot of kids since pilot training, but it is so fun to meet up with friends we have met along the way. |
 |
| Our friends brought Sylvie this adorable handmade doll. Bailey was so sweet with Sylvie and so excited to give it to her. Thank you for the gift and coming to see us! |
 |
| Look some mom's actually made a picture! |
 |
| Nothing says summer like a juice box with friends. |
 |
| The wagon was turned into a portable swimming pool |
 |
| I seriously love these little super heroes! |
 |
| These guys left a while ago, but I couldn't forget them!! |
0 comments:
Post a Comment