The ladies from Ben's squadron threw an amazing baby shower for me. It was a love bug theme since it was right before Valentine's Day. We played a few games, enjoyed yummy food, and good company. It was so fun to be together with friends and to get celebrate this little girl. It has been a long hard pregnancy, so the shower was really helped get me excited and make it feel like she will be here soon. In these pictures I am just about 35 weeks pregnant. I will definitely miss the ladies from the 9th squadron when we move. Now we just have to wait for her to get here and decide what we are going to name her. I have the feeling it's going to be a long 3 weeks.
 |
| My friend Tami had a baby shower that morning. She is having a girl in May! |
 |
| The goody table |
 |
| More treats |
 |
| Love bug diaper cake. I forgot how tiny those newborn diapers are! |
|
 |
| Playing baby gift bingo |
 |
| Measuring my big ole belly for one of the games. |
 |
| Sitting in my special chair. |
 |
| The lovely hostesses, Lauren and Rebecca |
 |
| Ben and Rhone came to help clean up after the party. Rhone LOVED getting to play with Ella while we picked up. |
 |
| Here is the crib painted gray with the bedding. Rhone wanted to be in the picture, but he is covering up the blanket that I made to go with her bedding. |
3 comments:
I have the stuff to make a quilt, but with everything I just haven't got to it. I can't wait to meet her.
I didn't realize you are only 3 weeks away. More great things to come to your family. Good luck!
Serious! I can't believe she is coming so soon!! The crib looks awesome! And the baby shower looks so fun!
Post a Comment