I know I am months behind on the blog. Here's a little video to catch you up (at least a little).
Wednesday, September 14, 2011
Catching up
Posted by meagan at 2:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
“Heirlooms we don't have in our family. But stories we've got.” ~Rose Cherin
I know I am months behind on the blog. Here's a little video to catch you up (at least a little).
Posted by meagan at 2:54 PM
10 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS!! So exciting and congratulations!! We will have babies born around the same time ;) Love ya and seriously so excited for you!
Congrats!!!! How exciting!!
Yahoo!! We're excited and have been thinking of you...and missing you guys!
Congrats Meg!!!!! I am so happy for you. Rhone will be such a great big brother
Hope all goes well w/ your pregnancy:)
Congrats. That's awesome.
Yeah!!! So happy for your growing family...I can't wait to see you get big and prego! Miss you guys!!
My first thought on seeing this was "Rhone is not a little boy anymore, and his eyes look a lot like Jace's did at that age." Then I started paying attention to what you were saying! Congratulations to all of you!
Congratulations! May you be blessed through these next months.
Best News Ever! Congratulations, how wonderful for you guys! I am sure that Rhone is going to love being a big brother. YAY!
Congratulations! What exciting news, big brothers are awsome!
Post a Comment