Monday, February 28, 2011

what we love the most


Hands down the best part of Idaho is being with our family! I love being with our little family in Idaho too. It is so nice to just have time together and time to do the things we love. I know we don't look great in this photo, but it's just all of us together and truly happy. We couldn't want anything more.


My brother and me Rhone and Nan snuggling up to a movie Not a great picture but one with Granny Great. Rhone hamming it up with Grandma and Grandpa Ro-ro Spending quality time with Ace. Rhone and Olin supporting the Colts. Rhone and Olin are so much fun together Rhone loves following his cousin Kaleigh everywhere. He even had to have a doughnut just like hers. Papa and his boys Rhone and I flew back to DE on Valentine's Day. Rhone got a heart doughnut for his treat. We celebrated Valentines Day with Ben a little late. We enjoyed these YUMMY brownie covered oreos.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Kaleigh asks me all the time when we get to see Rhone again. She really likes him. It was so good to see you.

Christensen family said...

Going to spend time with the family is always so much fun. I am glad you guys got some down time with each other

Kristanne said...

I love, love the photos. the matching colts shirts were cute. Now we just have to plan for your next trip home to make sure we are here then too!